As I've pushed a bit farther on the road of healing from depression, I've finally become able to enjoy reading ridiculous theology (meant in the best sense) and to write again. While some might see this as a weird thing, well, they're right, but it happens to be a brand of weirdness that suits me quite well.
In honor of this milestone, my renewed love for writing and reading, I decided to re-enter the blogosphere. This sort of thing often doesn't last long for me, but it lasts as long as the season dictates for it to do so, which is a rather convenient thing. So, here's to revived passion, invigorating reads, and a brain that wants to start spewing again.
15 years ago

3 comments:
Alicia!
I'm so glad that your recovery from depression has brought you to a point where you can re-engage with reading and writing about the theology that you love...that's such a blessing - or as Courtney would say, a "gift of grace" :) I will definitely check your blog regularly and comment...
~Peace & Love~
Amanda
P.S. missed you at House Church yesterday!
dearest Alicia, I'm so excited you're blogging... I'm going to learn so much from you, even across the ocean! i love you!
amanda (the other one)
welcome back to the world of blogging... :)
Post a Comment